Junior .NET Software Development Consultant
d60 is currently looking for a junior .NET software development consultant. We have an open position in a SCRUM team to supplement five highly skilled .NET developers.
d60 develops and operates customized IT solutions for the customer segments financial trading, transport and shipping. At d60 we build platforms, applications, integrations and systems that support business critical processes and create unique competitive advantages for our customers. We work with an agile delivery process which ensures that we deliver high quality results at the agreed costs.
What can you expect?
d60 is the perfect opportunity for a new developer. You get experienced colleagues who would like to coach and guide you. All d60 staff members have personal development plans to ensure constant learning. You will meet our customers and get to know their work processes. Finally, you will become familiar with our delivery process which ensure that we are able to transform customer needs into deployed high-quality software.
What do we expect from you?
- You are among the best in your year and eager to expand your skills.
- You are curious and want to understand the customer’s domain.
- You have just earned a degree in computer science, for example an academy profession degree, Master of Science degree, a relevant degree in engineering.
- Your goal is to be a full stack developer.
- You are familiar with some of our core technologies:
- .NET, C#, WPF, Entity Framework
- SQL Server, MongoDB
- HTML5, TypeScript, AngularJS, gulpjs, npm
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- git, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure, ELK
- You would like to work as a software development consultant and are eager to apply your technical skills to meet complex customer requirements.
- You are good at writing and speaking English.
- You are willing to learn Danish.
What do we offer?
- Offices right in the heart of Aarhus C, access to free parking.
- A highly integrated company with lots of social events.
- A good retirement scheme and extensive health and insurance plans.
- An attractive salary, with flexible working hours and overtime payment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. To resolve any queries you are welcome to contact Software Development Manager Jens Øster at +45 2991 6004.